Monday, August 17, 2015

Abstract Collage with the Gelli Plate ~ student work

Student work from my
Abstract Collage with the Gelli Plate Mono-printing one day workshop.
This is work from the workshop I just taught at Art Unraveled in Arizona. 
step one
step two ~ mono-print a lot of paper
step three ~ mono-print some stronger images
step four: I guide you in creating an abstract collage. 

Student work from my 
Abstract Collage with the Gelli Plate Mono-printing one day workshop.
Gorgeous, huh? I must admit the students were skeptical in the morning. They were wondering what they were going to do with a pile of colorful prints. But I showed them how to select and compose to create these lovely 10x10 inch collages.
Student work from my 
Abstract Collage with the Gelli Plate Mono-printing one day workshop.
Student work from my 
Abstract Collage with the Gelli Plate Mono-printing one day workshop.
Student work from my 
Abstract Collage with the Gelli Plate Mono-printing one day workshop.
Student work from my 
Abstract Collage with the Gelli Plate Mono-printing one day workshop.

I will be teaching Abstract Collage with the Gelli Plate Mono-printing again on Friday, September 18 in Minneapolis and on Friday, October 9 in Stamford, CT and on February 27, in San Diego, CA

(Hey, did you know you can subscribe to my blog and get it in your email box every time I post? Go here and look in the upper right corner to add your email address)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing...THEY look awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What variety all based on the same theme. Great class with great results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a great class! I liked learning a new way to use the Gelli prints besides in an art journal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I peeked during the class and the creations were WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails