Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Recycled Circles

My recycled circles in progress. (12x12 inches) By Jane LaFazio 
I taught another workshop at San Clemente Art Supply, recently. This one was my popular Recycled Circles ~ mixed media on paper. Thought you'd like to see some pics of some of the fabulous student work.
That's me teaching in the great classroom at San Clemente Art Supply

Happy teacher me!

Student work ~ Recycled Circles

Student work ~ Recycled Circles

Student work ~ Recycled Circles

Student work ~ Recycled Circles

Student work ~ Recycled Circles

Student work ~ Recycled Circles

Student work ~ Recycled Circles

Student work ~ Recycled Circles

Student work ~ Recycled Circles

Student work ~ Recycled Circles

Student work ~ Recycled Circles
I'll be teaching at San Clemente Art Supply again, on May 4, Stamp Design and Carving. Save the date! Registration will open soon. 


The beauty of my recycled circles project is it can be done on a paper substrate or with fabric, as an art quilt. The video below is an instructional video for the fabric version.

1 comment:

  1. Variations on a theme, You're a good instructor with student results like that, looks fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting JaneLaFazio.com!

Related Posts with Thumbnails